HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN ASSESSMENT?
If you have recently applied for a position and have been notified that you are required to complete ability test(s) or questionnaires, let us share some useful advice with you:
- the most important thing you can do is to be well rested when the assessment occurs
- in case of online assessment make sure your internet connection is working and that there are no potential interruptions or disturbing factors
- in case of face-to-face assessments plan plenty of time for getting there so that you don't have to worry about being on time
- before starting to complete an assessment, verify that the measurement tool only collects information that is related to or relevant to your occupation, the work you will be doing, your workplace behaviour, or your motivation, and it does not intrude your personal life.
- ask for feedback about your results every time (this does not have to be personal feedback, but you are entitled to receive it in some form)